MercuryMalignMercuryMalign

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dark Souls General Dark Souls General

FINALLY A DARK SOULS FLASH!

Great job! You covered most of the basics. This is my favorite game, so I'm really glad to finally see a Dark Souls animation. I would have loved to see a scene involving the skeletons in the catacombs, or the traps in Sen's Fortress. OR THE ROOFTOPS IN ANOR LONDO.... Just thinking about those Silver knights with the Dragon Greatbows boils my blood. Other than that, Awesome Show Great Job!

Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

Flawless! 10/10 5/5

I've done a million speed runs of this game and it baffles me how you managed to fit every single detail of the game into a five minute flash. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a million years, and now I can just watch this instead of doing my hour-and-a-half speed run. :3333

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Epic

Not at all what I expected when I clicked the link, but I was very impressed. We can only pray that someday they'll make a Pokemon game that looks like this.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Disappointing.

I loved the first Sushi Cat game. This is just the same game, except shorter. The only thing different about it was the new power ups, which I enjoyed. The biggest disappointment of this game, though, was the music. It's the exact same repetitive music as the first game. When I started playing, I immediately muted it.

I expected much more out of this game. As a fan of the first Sushi Cat game, I hope to see an improvement in Sushi Cat 2.

Roll Roll Pirate! Roll Roll Pirate!

All my 5 r belong to this!

I have never seen anything like this game. Ever. Just for that, you already have my respect. The controls were very original AND simple, which is difficult to come by. Perhaps you should fix that typo for Death Island, though? :DD 10/10 and 5/5 because it's so difficult to come across a fun game nowadays, and it's even harder to come across one the likes of which you've never seen before. I look forward to everything else you put out!

Crumbled 2 Crumbled 2

Very fun and addicting!

I loved playing this, but perhaps it could be a little more challenging if you limited the amount that could be drawn.

Sequel? :DD

Moonlight Magick Moonlight Magick

I love the arpeggios and sweeps, it's very relaxing, but it keeps you interested. I'd love to see this in a game or flash sometime soon.

teddygram responds:

.:Feel The Beat:. .:Feel The Beat:.

It's got serious potential.

quality aside, let's get down to what really matters. The music. I gave a 7/10 because I know that you can build off of this and take it somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard some crazy vamped up version of this song on the briefing page of some up-and-coming strategy RPG. If that makes any sense...

As for Joowna... Well, people who can't punctuate aren't worth listening to.

Write on!!

Cheers to you Cheers to you

Legit! 5/5

I was looking for some Ragtime for a video project, and we have a winner! This is by far the best loop I've stumbled across in all my days. It's so... uppity! :DD
The intro flows very well, but the one thing that I noticed is that the ending doesn't loop very well. I think it might just be the pause between loops, but it seems like there are those last four beats, and then it goes into the intro again halfway through a measure. Maybe you could add a little onto the end so the loop is a little smoother?

On to hear the rest of your music!!
-Dr.

camoshark responds:

Well thank you sir, I actualy didn't really think much about this song, I made it in about 2 hours and I just put it in the loop category because it wasn't very long.

Anyways, glad you liked it, feel free to use it in your project.