MercuryMalignMercuryMalign

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Covetous Covetous

hehe.

Where other people fail at properly interpreting this game is by assuming that it's trying to convey some sort of deep message, which I can understand, until the end of the game, when I realized that it definitely wasn't. There is no way that FUCK YOU CUNT AND EAT PIGSHIT/ can be taken seriously, so I don't know why they tried to take it seriously.

But until that point, I was very, very bored. Thankfully it's a short enough game to where I decided to play through it anyways.

For me, it was a quick game, good for a quick laugh, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Disappointing.

I loved the first Sushi Cat game. This is just the same game, except shorter. The only thing different about it was the new power ups, which I enjoyed. The biggest disappointment of this game, though, was the music. It's the exact same repetitive music as the first game. When I started playing, I immediately muted it.

I expected much more out of this game. As a fan of the first Sushi Cat game, I hope to see an improvement in Sushi Cat 2.

Roll Roll Pirate! Roll Roll Pirate!

All my 5 r belong to this!

I have never seen anything like this game. Ever. Just for that, you already have my respect. The controls were very original AND simple, which is difficult to come by. Perhaps you should fix that typo for Death Island, though? :DD 10/10 and 5/5 because it's so difficult to come across a fun game nowadays, and it's even harder to come across one the likes of which you've never seen before. I look forward to everything else you put out!

Crumbled 2 Crumbled 2

Very fun and addicting!

I loved playing this, but perhaps it could be a little more challenging if you limited the amount that could be drawn.

Sequel? :DD