MercuryMalignMercuryMalign

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Moonlight Magick Moonlight Magick

I love the arpeggios and sweeps, it's very relaxing, but it keeps you interested. I'd love to see this in a game or flash sometime soon.

teddygram responds:

.:Feel The Beat:. .:Feel The Beat:.

It's got serious potential.

quality aside, let's get down to what really matters. The music. I gave a 7/10 because I know that you can build off of this and take it somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard some crazy vamped up version of this song on the briefing page of some up-and-coming strategy RPG. If that makes any sense...

As for Joowna... Well, people who can't punctuate aren't worth listening to.

Write on!!

Cheers to you Cheers to you

Legit! 5/5

I was looking for some Ragtime for a video project, and we have a winner! This is by far the best loop I've stumbled across in all my days. It's so... uppity! :DD
The intro flows very well, but the one thing that I noticed is that the ending doesn't loop very well. I think it might just be the pause between loops, but it seems like there are those last four beats, and then it goes into the intro again halfway through a measure. Maybe you could add a little onto the end so the loop is a little smoother?

On to hear the rest of your music!!
-Dr.

camoshark responds:

Well thank you sir, I actualy didn't really think much about this song, I made it in about 2 hours and I just put it in the loop category because it wasn't very long.

Anyways, glad you liked it, feel free to use it in your project.

LiGHT (instrumental) LiGHT (instrumental)

And to think--all I wanted was Half Symphny!

After making it through about half of your songs so far, (and downloading every single one of them) I finally gave in, and decided to tell you how incredible your music is. Ha, I just got on FFR for the first time in YEARS because I was so compelled to hear Half Symphony; I'm really glad I thought to check Newgrounds for your name. :DD Forgive the blabbing.

Keep writing!

-Dr.

Rianomus' Introduction Rianomus' Introduction

First review! whoo!

For an intro theme, it was perfect. I found it very... ominous. Overall very ambient also. I found no reason NOT to like it. 10/10. :]

Xenotra2 responds:

Thank you so much! And thanks for being my very first review. :)

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

This song made me cry!

Holy tard, this is one of the most amazing things I've ever heard. I don't know what else to say except If you ever stop making music, I'll kill you. haha. (FYI I got an account just so I could download this song). You need to get contracted with Square, that's what I think. XD It'd do you good.